Five hundred episodes of Odyssey are remembered with highlights from hundreds of Odyssey clips and never-before-heard material.
The 500th episode of Odyssey has several behind the scenes interviews and peeks in the studio. Hear hundreds of Odyssey clips, never-before-heard Odyssey music, bloopers from the actors, and more.
- There are no discussion questions listed for this episode. »
- All characters and mentions are in flashback.
Heard in episode
Mentioned in episode
|Curt Stevens||Phil Phillips|
|Victor Laslic||Bernard Walton|
|Armitage Shanks||Eugene Meltsner|
|Millie Shanks||Katrina Shanks|
VERSION DIFFERENCE: [view] The CD version of this episode includes an extra track with 11 minutes of behind-the-scenes discussion with crew and cast, including both Townsend Coleman and David Griffin, neither of whom were heard in the broadcast version.
- This episode was released on a CD with bonus content.
- At one point you get to hear 500 seconds (8 minutes and 20 seconds) of Odyssey
- When the 500th episode aired, many radio stations held a marathon of AIO, playing hours of episodes during the week of July 13th. Some fans living outside the broadcast area for radio stations doing the marathon who contacted Focus were sent CDs of all episodes played during the marathon.
- Several of the Odyssey and Focus on the Family cast and crew members are heard as themselves in this episode, including:
QuotesAlan Young: Parents can listen to [Adventures in Odyssey] with their children and not feel embarrassed, but feel inspired.
John Whittaker: Use your imagination, and anything can happen!
Regis Blackgaard: Mwahahaha!
Walker Edmiston: <in Bart Rathbone voice> When I do Bart, it's more metallic and it's up there! <changes to Tom Riley voice> But Tom, to give him that warmth and sensitivity...
Bart Rathbone: And I told him forever, forever, even in the writing, it says on the paper, right there and I read it: don't call me pop!
Rodney Rathbone: Eh, sorry about that, Pop!
Bart Rathbone: Ya see?
Chris: Adventures in Odyssey is... uh... over. Bye.