Uncle Archie's Carnival
Uncle Archie's Carnival is a large carnival run by Archie Haggler. In the The Green Ring Conspiracy story arc, the carnival returned to Odyssey for its last year. Archie held an auction that was going to assist in the transportation of counterfeit money, but then plans changed and other arrangements were made for that.
Rides and attractions
- Hall of Mirrors
- Tilt N' Whirl
- The Whip Lash Roller Coaster
- Two Headed Pig
- Shooting Gallery
- Teacup Ride
- Zip Line
- Ferris Wheel
- Big Slide
- Salt and Pepper Shakers
- Lumber Jack Ride
- Antique Car Ride
- Freak Show
- #679: “The Green Ring Conspiracy, Part 1”
- #680: “The Green Ring Conspiracy, Part 2”
- #683: “The Green Ring Conspiracy, Part 5”
- #684: “The Green Ring Conspiracy, Part 6”
- #687: “The Green Ring Conspiracy, Part 9”
- #689: “The Green Ring Conspiracy, Part 11”
Other carnival references
Other episodes make reference to a carnival in Odyssey, although they do not identify it as Uncle Archie's. These include:
- #10: “Nothing to Fear” - Shirley and Jake discover a carnival clown in the Whit's End Basement.
- #25: “Harley Takes the Case, Part 1” and #26: “Harley Takes the Case, Part 2” - It's thought that Steve Larson went to the carnival.
- #121: “Missing Person” - In the “Harley Takes the Case” remake, it's thought that Rodney Rathbone went to the carnival.
- #338: “Easy Money” - Sam Johnson has a carnival booth.
- #529: “The Mailman Cometh” - The opening scene takes place at a fair. Wooton works as a weight guesser.
Although it is not clear whether these references are to Uncle Archie's carnival, #679: “The Green Ring Conspiracy, Part 1” indicates that the carnival has been to Odyssey before. According to the radio announcer, Uncle Archie's Carnival started in Odyssey. Whit also says, "uh oh, it's that time of year again," indicating that Uncle Archie's returns from time to time.