The Ties That Bind, Part 14
The adventures reach their conclusions as the Perilous Pen’s informant reveals all, Wooton discovers who’s behind the attacks on his property, and Whit takes a final stand for his beliefs. Long-held questions are answered while trust, justice, and forgiveness are put to the test.
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
Heard in episode
Mentioned in episode
- This is a main episode in The Ties That Bind (Saga).
- Some of Wooton's art was previously stolen in #629: “The Highest Stakes, Part 2”.
- Connie refers to Jules's social media site "FaceSpace" as "TwitFace", referencing the other social media site Twitter. FaceSpace itself is a reference to Myspace and Facebook.
- Detective Polehaus refers to Hadley as the "third Musketeer"; a reference to The Three Musketeers.
- Hadley references Coco the Clown.
- Harlow mentions the "Statue of Bullwinkle" in New York City -- a reference to both the Statue of Liberty and 1960's cartoon character Bullwinkle J. Moose.
- Penny mentions that Wooton once owned a scale model replica of the Partridge Family Bus, a reference to the sitcom The Partridge Family, which starred Odyssey regular Dave Madden.
Connie Kendall: Well I don't know about the law, but you broke something here.