Finish What You...
Olivia Parker has a problem of over committing. When she commits to guitar lessons with Eugene and Connie's play about Noah, she finds out that even though these things may be fun, you can't do anything that comes your way.
Later she finds out that her commitment to play her grandma to play her favorite song at her party and the Noah play will be on the same day at the same time. Connie is very disappointed and gives away her part as Mrs. Noah. So she spends all night practicing her guitar. Olivia was very tired after all that practicing but with the help of Eugene, she plays the song for her grandmother.
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- Why did Connie have to drop Olivia from the play?
- Have you ever tried something, only to find out it was harder than it seemed?
- How should Olivia keep from getting over-committed in the future?
Heard in episode
|Olivia Parker||Hope Levy|
|Eugene Meltsner||Will Ryan|
|Connie Kendall||Katie Leigh|
|David Parker||Marc Evan Jackson|
|Eva Parker||Amanda Troop|
|John Whittaker||Andre Stojka|
|Lucia Ortega||Lucki Wheating|
- This episode has the first mention of Eugene being able to play the guitar as well as the ukulele.
- Will Ryan played the guitar for the songs in this episode.
- Chris doesn't say the word "Odyssey" in the wraps of this episode and is cut off.
- The Town of Odyssey Message Boards: Read
- The Odyssey Scoop: What You.htm Read
- Fans at The Odyssey Scoop: Read
Olivia Parker: Great! Uh, what do I do?