A Look Back, Part 1
These two episodes look back at the past thirteen years of AIO broadcasts, hosted by Phil Lollar. The first program begins with the many people who have rung the doorbell at Whit's End, to the various characters in Odyssey, the program has always been about people. On the top of the list is John Avery Whittaker, who has embodied the Apostle Paul's "every man" by being a businessman, writer, inventor, and most of all, a man of God.
Other characters mentioned are Tom Riley, Connie Kendall, Eugene Meltsner, and Bernard Walton. The last few minutes of the first program are a game. Here are the voices that were heard, in order of appearance: Doris Rathbone, Jimmy Barclay, Uncle Joe Finneman, Robyn Jacobs, Rodney Rathbone, Bart Rathbone, George Barclay, Erica Clark, Melanie Jacobs, Traci Needlemeyer, Donna Barclay, Mary Barclay, Harlow Doyle, Sam Johnson, Walter Shakespeare, Edwin Blackgaard, Lawrence Hodges, Isaac Morton, Lucy Cunningham-Schultz, Charles Thompson, Fred Holstein, Katrina Shanks-Meltsner, Jack Allen, Philip Glossman, Richard Maxwell, Dr. Regis Blackgaard, Tasha Forbes, Jason Whittaker, Cyrin' Bryan Dern, and of course, Dr. James Dobson.
- What is your favorite AIO episode?
- Who's your favorite character?
- All characters are in flashback.
- This episode says that Connie was Whit's first employee at Whit's End. However, it was established in #293: “A Code of Honor” and Book 1: Strange Journey Back that Emma Douglas worked at Whit's End long before Connie did.
- Emma Douglas wasn't the only one to work at Whit's End before Connie, in the early episodes before Connie even comes, Whit has a fellow by the name of Jimmy working for him.
- There are no quotes listed for this episode. ».