Welcome to Whit's End
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- There are no discussion questions listed for this episode. »
Heard in episode
|Chris Anthony||Chris Anthony|
|Wooton Bassett||Jess Harnell|
|Harlow Doyle||Will Ryan|
|Connie Kendall||Katie Leigh|
|Camilla Parker||Sydney Shiotani|
|John Whittaker||Andre Stojka|
|Eugene Meltsner||Will Ryan|
Mentioned in episode
|Red Hollard||Wooton Bassett|
|Horace McAlister||Chris Anthony|
|Matthew Parker||Connie Kendall|
|Emily Jones||John Whittaker|
- This is an 11 minute "mini-episode," and can be referred to as a split episode.
- Oddly enough, this makes an even number of split episodes (as previously there was one extra: Career Moves)
- This is also one of the only times Chris ever interacts directly with the characters on the show. Most of the other times have been live shows.
- A music piece from #616: “The Other Side of the Glass, Part 1” is used when Chris gets in her car.
- This episode is available on Official Podcast 89.
- Alongside other Unreleased episodes, this episode is not available in the Adventures in Odyssey Club.
Wooton Bassett: Sorry, I was having a Bassett orange level crisis.
Chris Anthony: So I gota ask this. With this ice cream shop and all the inventions, what kind of business is Whit's End really?
John Whittaker: Well I like to call it an old fashioned discovery emporium.
Chris Anthony: Well that clears it right up. Haha What's a discovery emporium?
John Whittaker: Hm. Well it's a place of adventure, excitement, filled with books and activities, fun and games, arts and crafts, and uplifting conversation. But most of all its a place where kids of all ages can just be kids.