It's another Career Day in Odyssey, and Nathaniel Graham gets the opportunity to work with Bart Rathbone. After Whit cautions Nathaniel on listening to advice, Bart begins to give Nathaniel advice, including selling at any cost. On one assignment, Nathaniel convinces a customer to buy some batteries, claiming they are the best, though he never uses them. The customer comes back later and demands a refund because the batteries were defective. Nathaniel agrees to give him a refund, which causes Bart to make Nathaniel stop working. Whit mentions to Nathaniel that it is important to discern who your advice comes from.
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- Why was Nathaniel so impressed with Bart's selling techniques at first?
- What do you think are the differences between the way Bart runs his business and the way Whit runs his?
|Bart Rathbone||Walker Edmiston|
|John Whittaker||Paul Herlinger|
|Nathaniel Graham||Blake Ewing|
|Customer 1||Rob Jorgensen|
|Customer 2||Al Janssen|
|Customer 3||Kathy Buchanan|
|Customer 4||Phil Lollar|
- This episode was originally paired with The Bad Guy, but was dropped from distribution and all subsequent airings because the team felt it was too weak of an episode.
- This epsode has just three named characters: the fewest of any episode since the Family Portraits episode #FP08: “The Letter”.
- There are no quotes listed for this episode. ».