Between the Lines, Part 2
Connie wonders if the handyman building Wooton's new house may be hiding something, Dr. Graham tries to get to the bottom of Whit's health issues, and Whit’s daughter, Jana, announces that she’s moving to Odyssey.
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- There are no discussion questions listed for this episode. »
- PARENTAL WARNING: This episode concerns the occult and the physic profession, and is not recommended for children under the age of 10.
- This is Jana's first appearance since Silent Night, 11 years earlier.
- These episodes mark the first time D.J. Harner has worked with Townsend Coleman and Andre Stojka.
- This is a main episode in The Ties That Bind (Saga).
- A tourist attraction for Richland is the "World's Largest Paper Clip." In Chip Off the Shoulder, a Rusty Gordon fan says Odyssey "is like the place where they have the biggest paper clip in the world (Italics added)." A deleted scene from The Best Small Town makes Richland appear similar to Odyssey.
- Whit's spiritual dizzy spell, which he relates to his previous one about the Let's Get Together festival, is quite similar to his one in Castles and Cauldrons.
Connie Kendall: Hey Penny, maybe this isn't the best time. Let's go do something else.
Penny Wise: No, that's okay! I don't run out on people last minute; especially people who I supposedly care about!
Wooton Bassett: Uh-oh.
Penny Wise: Hand me another ball, Wooton! The orange one, please.
Wooton Bassett: Sorry, orange ball! Here you go.