You're Two Kind
Ryan decides to partner with Brad for a school project, but has second thoughts when he overhears Brad making fun of him. Meanwhile, Connie gives Eugene a series of bejeweled gifts and he struggles to tell her the truth — he hates them.
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- Do you think it was the right thing for Ryan to help Brad?
- Do you think he did the right thing after he heard Brad making fun of him?
- What would you have done?
- Was Eugene doing the right thing pretending to like Connie's gifts?
- What could he have done differently?
- Was it nice for Connie to pretend to play along?
- What do you think she could have done differently?
Heard in episode
- The Ryan/Brad portion of this episode bears similarities to #86: “Isaac the Insecure”.
Brad Ralph: When I gave my speech last week I kept stumbling over my words because her long eyelashes kept fluttering at me. Like basketball nets when you shoot a swish through them.
Ryan Cummings: Her eyelashes swish?
Brad Ralph: Every time she blinks.
Eugene Meltsner: She's quite the expert in history. You should hear her recite the Magna Carta. It's a deeply moving experience. Her students are in for a treat!