(Redirected from 817)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- Would you like to play a sport and share the Gospel on a mission trip someday? Which sport would you play? Which foreign country would you like to visit?
- Jason talked about introducing people to the God who loves them. How would you describe God’s love to someone who doesn’t know Him yet? Read John 3:16 and Romans 5:8, 38-39 to see what the Bible says about God’s love.
- When connecting with strangers, it helps to find something you have in common. How did Marvin do that with Andres? When have you made friends by bonding over similarities rather than being divided by your differences?
- Which character did the best job of modeling Philippians 2:3? Who did the worst job?
- Marvin felt like Rikki owed him an apology. So why is it a good idea to say we’re sorry, even when it feels like we haven’t done anything wrong?
- Read 2 Timothy 2:23-26. How does this verse apply to the tension between Marvin and Rikki?
- Describe the change in Marvin’s attitude once he learned Rikki’s story. What three things did Marvin do that proved his heart had softened? How can you follow Marvin’s example with a difficult person in your life?
- The word “stranger” has been defined as “a friend I haven’t met yet.” Do you agree? Do you think Marvin and Rikki considered each other friends by the end of our latest Adventure? Why or why not?
- When have you seen people suffering or in poverty and, like Marvin, felt guilty about being so much better off? Talk to God and your parents about ways you can help needy people around the world.
Heard in episode
|Marvin Washington||Kendre Berry|
|Jason Whittaker||Townsend Coleman|
|Ryan Cummings||Adam Wylie|
- This episode features the return of both Marvin Washington, who hadn't been heard since #636: “A Class Reenactment”, 9 years earlier, and Ryan Cummings who hadn't been heard since #721: “The Holy Hoopster”, 5 years earlier.
- Ministry: Sports Ambassadors
- There are no quotes listed for this episode. ».