A Perfect Testimony
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- The design for Princess Valor in the episode illustration bears striking similarities to that of Astrid Hofferson from the How to Train Your Dragon franchise.
- This is only the second episode featuring Buddy Norman ("A Predicament of Biblical Proportions"). Were you glad to hear from Buddy again? What was your favorite moment in "A Perfect Testimony"?
- Do you think it would be fun to attend Connie's Bible study? Which three Odyssey kids—past or present—would you want to have in your discussion group? Why?
- When have you been impressed with someone else's Christian testimony? What stood out about it?
- Fear isn't necessary for spiritual growth. Even so, Rose discovered that God can give us peace in any situation. What is your greatest fear? Do you have any little fears that bug you? Together, read Isaiah 41:10, Psalm 23:4 and 2 Timothy 1:7.
- Do you ever find yourself daydreaming like Buddy? When your mind wanders, where does it go?
- What's the difference between being bold and being reckless? Which of those words would you use to describe Buddy in this episode? How about Camilla at the baseball game? Why?
- Do you think Camilla's punishment was fair? Why or why not?
- 1 Thessalonians 5:18 tells us to "give thanks in all circumstances." What's the difference between thanking God for the good things that happen and viewing every positive outcome as a miracle?
- Describe a time when you sensed God working in your life or using you to impact others. How can experiences like these grow our faith?
- In this month's Club video, executive producer Dave Arnold shares Ephesians 2:10. How are the Parkers living out that verse as they serve the Deckers? What good works has God given your family to do?