Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- There are no discussion questions listed for this episode. »
Heard in episode
Relative Importance / Chronological
|Katrina Meltsner||Audrey Wasilewski|
|Buck Oliver||Robby Bruce|
|Eugene Meltsner||Will Ryan|
|Connie Kendall||Katie Leigh|
|Albert Ellingwood||Mark Taylor|
- Eugene mentions Shakespeare's play As You Like It.
- Connie catches Buck skipping school, and he claims it's a Teacher In-Service Day, even though it isn't. Almost the exact same scenario occurred in #488: “Under the Influence, Part 1”- but with Connie catching Aubrey Shepard and Erica Colburn instead.
- Katrina says she'll talk to Eugene about getting Buck his own phone. However, in #760: “The Ties That Bind, Part 10”, Buck says, "the ringer on my phone was turned off," implying that he already had one.
- There are no quotes listed for this episode. ».