A Look Back, Part 2
Continued from part 1... Our nostalgic look back continues in the second half of the episode where we hear "What’s in a Name." In this program, the various strange names in Odyssey history are recalled. We then hear some of the highlights from the Imagination Station adventures, and finally relive how some of the main characters in Odyssey have become Christians. Odyssey certainly is a wonderful place.
- As you look back over the last year, what do you remember most?
- All characters and mentions are in flashback.
Heard in episode
Mentioned in episode
|Rosencrantz Guildenstern||Edwin Blackgaard|
|Hassn Ben-Sober||Brink Chetley|
|Abraham Lincoln||Jimmy Barclay|
|Bill Kendall||June Kendall|
- Phil Lollar replaces Chris as the host of this episode, marking one of the very few times that Chris has not been heard in an episode (though Chris is mentioned in the closing wrap).
- This is the second retrospective show to replay the scene of Connie's conversion from #52: “Connie, Part 2”, the first being the original retrospective show, #55: “Auld Lang Syne”. The conversion scenes of both June Kendall and Eugene Meltsner, which occurred years after Connie's, are also included this time around.
- This is the only episode of Adventures in Odyssey to ever premiere on Christmas Day.
- This is Connie's 200th episode.
- Kurt Bruner is not listed among the executive producers mentioned in the otherwise exhaustive ending credits for the run of the show up to the time of this episode's broadcast.
- There are no quotes listed for this episode. ».