Out of the Picture
Wooton and Penny find a digital camera at the bottom of Trickle Lake and determine to find its owner. However, the camera’s owner may have a strange connection to Wooton himself. Meanwhile, Buck laments his lack of family connections, so Eugene takes him on a road trip to find more about his history.
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- There are no discussion questions listed for this episode. »
Heard in episode
|Buck Oliver||Robby Bruce|
|Eugene Meltsner||Will Ryan|
|Felicia Larson||Lee Meriwether|
|John Whittaker||Andre Stojka|
|Katrina Meltsner||Audrey Wasilewski|
|Penny Bassett||Kimmy Robertson|
|Wooton Bassett||Jess Harnell|
Mentioned in episode
|Jebidiah Skint||Eugene Meltsner|
|Wellington Bassett||Penny Bassett|
|Stacia Bartley||Felicia Larson|
|Thelma Meltsner||Eugene Meltsner|
|Connie Kendall||Katrina Meltsner|
|Jules Kendall||Katrina Meltsner|
- The AIO theme music is whistled at the beginning, followed by a scene where Eugene and Whit are fishing, similar to the introduction to The Andy Griffith Show.
- Wooton mentions that his barber's name is Floyd. This is likely a reference to Floyd Lawson, the barber from The Andy Griffith Show.
Main article: List of The Andy Griffith Show references
- There are no quotes listed for this episode. ».