She wears thick black eye liner and is annoyed by awkward situations. Jules is not a Christian, and believes that life is a "food chain". She is used to her father's strange situations such as being unknown to her sister, Connie Kendall.
She was mentioned in Life Expectancy, Part 1, Life Expectancy, Part 2, and Life Expectancy, Part 3, although she only appeared in Life Expectancy, Part 2. She also appears in Album 58. While she doesn't actually have a voice role in A Very Bassett Wedding, Part 2, it is mentioned that she's at Penny and Wooton's wedding reception, much to Connie and Whit's surprise.
- Her name is short for July. Bill had wives named May, April, and June as well.
- Her parents have joint custody and take turns every week looking after her.
- She watches a lot of reality TV shows.
- She visits a therapist every week.
- She may have a crush on Buck Oliver.
- She was the Perilous Pen's informant in Album 58: The Ties That Bind.
- She believes in the theory of evolution.
To view the contents of this section, click anywhere on this warning.
- Her middle name is Newmar. (#831: “Crash Course”)
Jules has appeared in the following albums:
- Album #57: A Call to Something More
- Album #58: The Ties That Bind
- Album #62: Let’s Put on a Show!
- Album #63: Up in the Air
Jules has appeared on the front cover of the following albums: