The World of Whitonia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
“The World of Whitonia,” an Adventures in Odyssey Club exclusive, is episode #870 of the Adventures in Odyssey audio series. It was written and directed by Phil Lollar, and was originally released on September 1, 2019.
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- If you could create your own virtual world, what would it be like?
- Read Romans 1:20. When you look at nature, what do certain things—from the stars, to the ocean, to a butterfly—tell you about the intelligent, creative God who designed them?
- Why did Renee want the Whitonians to make creative choices and not simply take commands ("I don't want them to do just what I program them to do")? Take about the pros and cons of people having free will.
- Who does Astan Lebernis remind you of (Genesis 3:4-5, 2 Corinthians 11:3, Revelation 12:9)? Would you like to see him scheming more often in Odyssey, like Dr. Blackgaard or Mr. Skint? Why or why not?
- Whose fault was it that the Whitonians were corrupted? Why?
- What happened to Adam and Eve when they disobeyed? How did Andras and Kyria change for the worse after being deceived?
- Talk about how far Renee was willing to go to show the Whitonians grace and restore their innocence. How is that similar to what our loving Creator did to cleanse us of our sin? (Philippians 2:5-8)
- In the end, Andras trusted Renee and wanted to go back to the way things were. Kyria didn't. What types of people in our world do these Whitonians represent?
- According to Ephesians 6:10-18, how can Christians defend themselves against the enemy's schemes? What are some practical steps you can take? Check out 2 Thessalonians 3:3 for a reminder that you're not fighting the battle alone.
- How do you think this experience will impact Renee's spiritual journey?
|John Whittaker||Andre Stojka|
|Renee Carter||Amy Pemberton|
|Astan Lebernis||Jamieson Price|
- This episode is based on the Biblical story of Creation.
- There are no quotes listed for this episode. ».