Between Camp and a Hard Place, Part 2
“Between Camp and a Hard Place, Part 2,” an Adventures in Odyssey Club exclusive, is episode #865 of the Adventures in Odyssey audio series. It was written and directed by Marshal Younger, and was originally released on April 1, 2019.
Kids and counselors face numerous challenges as the competition heats up at Camp What-A-Nut.
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- Have you ever attended a Christian camp? If so, what did you enjoy most about your experience? If not, would you like to go?
- Which activity at Camp What-A-Nut seemed like the most fun? Since campers were allowed to sit out events, were there any you would have preferred not to do?
- Have you ever felt uncomfortable or overwhelmed by something God was asking you to do? How did you respond?
- Read Genesis 6:13-19 and Isaiah 20:1-6. If you had to choose between these two difficult assignments, which one would you pick, and why?
- Which characters in "Between Camp and a Hard Place" were challenged to do something difficult? What did you think of Elise's explanation for wanting to try hard things?
- Military families deal with unique challenges. Do you know someone like Wyatt who has a parent serving in another part of the world? How can you, like Wooton, be more sensitive and supportive?
- After some prodding from Connie in Part 1, how did Zoe eventually live out the command of Philippians 2:3? Who benefited from that decision?
- Do you agree with Connie that Olivia has leadership potential? Read what Jesus said about leadership in Matthew 20:25-28. Who in your life is a leader worth following?
- Are you struggling with obedience to God in a certain area right now? Pray about that, asking the Lord for the strength to do what He has called you to do. It might help to echo the prayer of Jesus, "Not my will, but yours be done" (Luke 22:42).
|Connie Kendall||Katie Leigh|
|Wooton Bassett||Jess Harnell|
|Olivia Parker||Kelly Stables|
|Zoe Grant||Natalie Lander|
|Wyatt Perkins||Tucker Chandler|
|Elise Reed||Rachel Eggleston|
|Scarlett Henry||Brianna Bryan|
- There are no quotes listed for this episode. ».