Out to Sea
Jump to navigation Jump to search
“Out to Sea,” an Adventures in Odyssey Club exclusive, is episode #849 of the Adventures in Odyssey audio series. It was written by Phil Lollar and Bob Smithouser, and was originally released on December 1, 2018.
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- There are no discussion questions listed for this episode. »
|John Whittaker||Andre Stojka|
|Eugene Meltsner||Will Ryan|
|Wooton Bassett||Jess Harnell|
|Captain Quidd||Phil Lollar|
- This is Bob Smithouser's writing debut.
- This episode marks the return of Captain Quidd, who hadn't appeared since #258: “Aloha, Oy!, Part 3”, 25 years earlier.
- This episode was originally intended to be released in 2019, but was released in place of #869: “B-TV: Idolatry” in December 2018.
- Captain Quidd says: "But you signed up for a three hour tour! A three hour tour!" This and the small tune that accompanies it in the music are a reference to the 1960s sitcom, Gilligan's Island, in which the theme song contains the line, "Five passengers set sail that day for a three hour tour! A three hour tour!" The similarities continue as the characters both in the show and on the AIO episode are subsequently caught in a storm and shipwrecked.
- There are no quotes listed for this episode. ».