Finish What You...
Olivia Parker has a problem of over committing. When she commits to guitar lessons with Eugene and Connie's play about Noah, she finds out that even though these things may be fun, you can't do anything that comes your way.
Later she finds out that her commitment to play her grandma to play her favorite song at her party and the Noah play will be on the same day at the same time. Connie is very disappointed and gives away her part as Mrs. Noah. So she spends all night practicing her guitar. Olivia was very tired after all that practicing but with the help of Eugene, she plays the song for her grandmother.
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- Why did Connie have to drop Olivia from the play?
- Have you ever tried something, only to find out it was harder than it seemed?
- How should Olivia keep from getting over-committed in the future?
|Connie Kendall||Katie Leigh|
|David Parker||Marc Evan Jackson|
|Eva Parker||Amanda Troop|
|Eugene Meltsner||Will Ryan|
|John Whittaker||Andre Stojka|
|Olivia Parker||Hope Levy|
- This episode has the first mention of Eugene being able to play the guitar as well as the ukulele.
- Will Ryan played the guitar for the songs in this episode.
- The Town of Odyssey Message Boards: Read
- The Odyssey Scoop: What You.htm Read
- Fans at The Odyssey Scoop: Read
QuotesOlivia Parker: <slowly> You want me to practice for 18 hours?
Eugene Meltsner: Well, not all of it, you may sleep for 8 of those hours.
Connie Kendall: Whit will be playing the voice of God.
John Whittaker: Oh, I am?
Connie Kendall: Great, you're into the role already!
John Whittaker: Why is the ark made out of cinder blocks?
Connie Kendall: They're cubes. That's what Red thought the Bible meant when it said, "cubits".
John Whittaker: Aaah, right.
Olivia Parker: Great! Uh, what do I do?