Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See Swanson family
Nelson has an older sister, Valerie. They do not get along very well.
- He is the serial smeller (#644: “Kidsboro, Part 2”).
- Nelson is a science kid. He loves inventing things (#643: “Kidsboro, Part 1”).
- He is scared of nature (#679: “The Green Ring Conspiracy, Part 1”).
- Nelson loves Verminoids (#658: “Game for a Mystery”).
- Nelson is part of a secret club of tinkerers (#674: “Square One”).
- He is a member of the Kidsboro city council. (Kidsboro, Parts 1, 2, and 3)
- He recently joined the Odyssey Owls basketball team (#721: “The Holy Hoopster”).
- His dad walked away from building a shed and hasn't gone back to it for three years (#680: “The Green Ring Conspiracy, Part 2”).
|“||Nelson Swanson: Haven't you noticed that people are staring at you?
Matthew Parker: Who?
Nelson Swanson: Everyone.
Matthew Parker: Is there something hanging from my nose?
|“||Nelson Swanson: Ryan, you've gone viral!
Holy Hoop Rap: Holy, holy, holy hoop, holy holy hoop...
Brad Ralph: Wow. Some people have too much time on their hands.
|“||Nelson Swanson: And I can invent things and do scientific experiments on live subjects?
John Whittaker: Yes. Well, no not the experiment part.
Nelson Swanson: Aw, rats.
John Whittaker: No, no experiments on rats either.
|“||Nelson Swanson: Hey Matthew.
Matthew Parker: Ahhhhhhh!! Don't scare me like that!
Nelson Swanson: I just said your name.
Matthew Parker: Well, warn me before you speak to me!
|“||Jay Smouse: So what's that little contraption there? Today's project?
Matthew Parker: It's..
Nelson Swanson: An Appleberry phone that we found by the creek.
Matthew Parker: ..none of your business.. Good job, Nelson.
|“||Ryan Cummings: Objection, she's [Valerie] badgering the witness.
Nelson Swanson: Yeah, that's exactly what she's doing. I feel badgered.
|“||Nelson Swanson: Have you ever been diagnosed as obsessive compulsive?
Matthew Parker: Not yet... but my parents are talking about it.
Nelson Swanson: Big surprise!
|“||Matthew Parker: Nelson, I thought you were, like, a man of Science, a wonderer of nature, all that stuff.
Nelson Swanson: Yeah, it's great if I can study in a controlled environment, in cages or under a microscope.
Matthew Parker: So... You like nature as long as it isn't natural?
Nelson Swanson: Is that unreasonable?
|“||Nelson Swanson: Abort the mission, Abort!