The Science Club
When Nelson Swanson is given the opportunity to lead his school’s science club, he decides to discuss evolution with his class, producing frustrating complications. Meanwhile, Jill Segler is experiencing writer’s block as she writes an article about evolution for The Whole Truth.
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- Describe what is meant by the theory of evolution. have you heard this taught in school or on TV?
- Explain the scientific definition of a theory. Why is evolution a scientific theory?
- Why do you think the idea of evolution is so popular?
- Why does it appeal to people who don't believe in God?
- How can it be interpreted in a Christian context?
- Can evolution be interpreted as God's design?
- Why or Why not?
- What does it mean that the heavens declare the glory of God (Psalm 19:1)? Name three things that are proof of God's design through evolution.
Heard in episode
|Jill Segler||Kelly Stables|
|John Whittaker||Paul Herlinger|
|Nelson Swanson||Georgina Cordova|
|Mrs. Galbreath||Rosalind Ayres|
Mentioned in episode
|Mr. Swanson||Nelson Swanson|
|Mrs. Swanson||Nelson Swanson|
|Valerie Swanson||Nelson Swanson|
- This episode is similar to #233: “Thy Will Be Done” in almost every aspect concerning Lucy and Jill.
- There are no quotes listed for this episode. ».