Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alaska is one of the fifty states in the United States.
- #244: “The Mysterious Stranger, Part 1”: Whit reads a letter from someone in Alaska.
- #469: “Chains, Part 2”:
- #472: “Welcoming Wooton”: Wooton used to live in Alaska.
- #476: “Relatively Annoying”: Alex asks his grandparents if they have ever been to Alaska.
- #487: “Plan B, Part 4: Resistance”:
- #491: “The Black Veil, Part 2”: Jason calls Whit to tell him he is in Alaska.
- #516: “Bassett Hounds”:
- #573: “Back to Abnormal”:
- #660: “For the Birds”: Wooton mentions that he raised a bird while in Alaska.
- #766: “The Cure, Part 1”:
- #767: “The Cure, Part 2”:
- #768: “The Cure, Part 3”:
|“||You've got a lot of pictures of Alaska. Have you ever been there?||”|
|“||One day, little Wooton's parents decided they were gonna move from Albuquerque, which is fun to say, to Alaska, which isn't as fun to say.||”|
|“||Well, yeah, I mean, flyin' is the fastest way to Alaska.||”|
|“||Yeah, I had a best friend in Alaska when I was little, and we used to sit on my porch and argue about superheroes.||”|
|“||I was thinking about Alaska. I'd live off moose meat for a while.||”|
- Whenever characters on the show refer to Alaska (such as Wooton in his anecdotes or Jason when talking to Whit on the phone in The Black Veil, Part 1, they refer to it as a state rather than referring to individual places in Alaska. This implies that Odyssey is not in Alaska, because people who live in a particular state normally specify where in the state they are, but people who live in another state (or another region entirely) usually simply refer to the state as a whole.