Fathers and Sons
Jump to navigation Jump to search
After skipping a fishing trip with his dad, Jason gets caught up in a mystery involving a music box, a few books, and a father's inheritance.
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
|Jason Whittaker||Townsend Coleman|
|John Whittaker||Andre Stojka|
|Wilson Knox||Gregory Jbara|
- This episode won the Best Short Form Audio Drama award at the 1st annual Audio Theatre Central Seneca Awards, held on July 27, 2018.
- Both Jason and James Churchill call J and J Antiques “J and J’s Antiques,” although previously, the name has never been possessive. (This is a recurring goof, also found in #826: “Find a Penny, Part 1” and #827: “Find a Penny, Part 2”).
- The postcard says Wooton sang on stage with the Pool Boys, but in Wooing Wooton, The Pool Boys were disbanded.
- There are no quotes listed for this episode. ».
- There are no discussion questions listed for this episode. »