Fathers and Sons
“Fathers and Sons” is episode #809 of the Adventures in Odyssey audio series. It was written and directed by Phil Lollar, was originally released in the Adventures in Odyssey Club on December 20, 2016, and originally aired on April 15, 2017.
After skipping a fishing trip with his dad, Jason gets caught up in a mystery involving a music box, a few books, and a father's inheritance.
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
|Jason Whittaker||Townsend Coleman|
|John Whittaker||Andre Stojka|
|Wilson Knox||Gregory Jbara|
- This episode won the Best Short Form Audio Drama award at the 1st annual Audio Theatre Central Seneca Awards, held on July 27, 2018.
- This episode was originally recorded with a different actor for Wilson Knox. In post-production, they changed the actor to Gregory Jbara, and re-recorded Wilson's lines. A deleted scene with the original actor can be heard as a bonus feature in this album.
- Both Jason and James Churchill call J and J Antiques “J and J’s Antiques,” although previously, the name has never been possessive. (This is a recurring goof, also found in #826: “Find a Penny, Part 1” and #827: “Find a Penny, Part 2”).
- The postcard says Wooton sang on stage with the Pool Boys, but in Wooing Wooton, The Pool Boys were disbanded.
- There are no quotes listed for this episode. ».
- There are no discussion questions listed for this episode. »