Bernard and Jeremiah
Marvin Washington is very frustrated with evangelism. It seem like no one ever listens to him... all they ever do is laugh! Bernard thinks that Marvin needs to hear the story of Jeremiah, another person who had trouble getting people to pay attention. Through the experience, Marvin starts to understand what it means to be faithful.
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- There are no discussion questions listed for this episode. »
Heard in episode
Mentioned in episode
|John Whittaker||Bernard Walton|
|Trent DeWhite||Marvin Washington|
|Ed Washington||Marvin Washington|
|Elaine Washington||Marvin Washington|
VERSION DIFFERENCE: [view] This episode did not credit a sound designer when it originally aired.
- This episode is not a traditional "Bernard" story. It begins like all Bernard stories do, but turns into an Imagination Station adventure when Bernard loses a bet with Marvin. It becomes Bernard's first Imagination Station adventure.
- Marvin tells Bernard in this episode about the Imagination Station adventure he and Trent took to witness the story of Joseph (a) and his brothers — a story previously told by Bernard in #130: “Bernard and Joseph, Part 1”. To date, an Imagination Station adventure about this story has never been heard.
- The tradition of Odyssey kids appearing in closets during Imagination Station adventures, seen again in this episode, began in #67: “The Imagination Station, Part 2”.
- The Imagination Station remote used in this episode was first seen in #104: “Lincoln, Part 1”.
- This is the last episode listed on Adventures in Odyssey Headquarters, Nathan Hoobler's Odyssey fansite.
- This episodes complete cast and characters are male.
Bernard Walton: Heaven knows, we wouldn't want the prison to be dirty when we're conquered.