The Science Club
Adventures in Odyssey audio series. It was written and directed by Paul McCusker, and has not aired on the radio.“The Science Club” is episode #TTC03 of the
When Nelson Swanson is given the opportunity to lead his school’s science club, he decides to discuss evolution with his class, producing frustrating complications.
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- Describe what is meant by the theory of evolution. have you heard this taught in school or on TV?
- Explain the scientific definition of a theory. Why is evolution a scientific theory?
- Why do you think the idea of evolution is so popular?
- Why does it appeal to people who don't believe in God?
- How can it be interpreted in a Christian context?
- Can evolution be interpreted as God's design?
- Why or Why not?
- What does it mean that the heavens declare the glory of God (Psalm 19:1)? Name three things that are proof of God's design through evolution.
|Jill Segler||Kelly Stables|
|John Whittaker||Paul Herlinger|
|Mrs. Galbreath||Rosalind Ayres|
|Nelson Swanson||Georgina Cordova|
- This episode is similar to #233: “Thy Will Be Done” in almost every aspect concerning Lucy and Jill.
- There are no quotes listed for this episode. ».