Repent After Me
Barrett initially refuses to cheat when he gets an e-mail promising answers to a test. However, upon seeing the potential consequences of failure, he second-guesses his decision.
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
Heard in episode
|Barrett Jones||Andy Pessoa|
|Olivia Parker||Kelly Stables|
|Rhonda Adelaide||Barbara Niles|
|Jay Smouse||Whit Hertford|
|Emily Jones||Cristina Pucelli|
|Katrina Meltsner||Audrey Wasilewski|
|John Whittaker||Andre Stojka|
|Mr. Redekop||Bob Hoose|
Mentioned in episode
|Priscilla Peterson||Barrett Jones|
|Dorothy Jones||Emily Jones|
|Principal Vogler||Katrina Meltsner|
|Brendon McFarland||Emily Jones|
|Nick Smouse||Katrina Meltsner|
|Silvia Smouse||Katrina Meltsner|
- There are no discussion questions listed for this episode. »
VERSION DIFFERENCE: [view] The broadcast version of this episode does not feature Chris’ narration at the end.
- Mr. Redekop is named after the wiki's own Reddo
- Brendon McFarland, the host of the Whit's End Podcast, is mentioned in this episode.
- This episode's title is a variation on the expression "Repeat after me".
John Whittaker: Repentance is more than feeling badly about what you did and trying to fix it. Those are important things to do to be sure, but another key is confession. Admitting what you did to God and the person you harmed and asking or their forgiveness. You understand?
Barrett Jones: I can't do that, Mr. Whittaker. I just can't. Not yet.