Welcome to Adventures in Odyssey Wiki! We hope you will contribute much and well. You will probably want to read the help pages. Again, welcome and have fun! Skylerbuck (Male, Canadian, Admin) (talk) 21:49, 7 December 2013 (MST)
I am glad to see someone that is willing to expand plots and character relations. I tend to just work on categories, templates, etc. and not the content. One thing, be sure that when fixing grammar on quotes that the character didn't actually say it that way. Sometimes, it was written the way the say it but the majority of the time it probably is incorrect. Welcome and thanks! Stop Wooton' Around (talk) 14:23, 11 December 2013 (MST)
- Thank you for your opinion section because it made my day. Although I have not read Harry Potter, your opinion section reminded me a lot of myself. Stop Wooton' Around (talk) 13:55, 21 December 2013 (MST)
- Well, it doesn't really matter if it's more professional. I guess it's not really a big deal, and I do not wish to fight either. I guess there wasn't anything wrong with it. But next time, please, ask before changing it again. Like I said, it was fine, but maybe there will be a situation where this happens, and you changed it back, and someone had a problem with it. Thanks. - Sunnys <BIBLE|-- ~Talk~
It's okay to have red links if its a future possible article. A red link simply signifies an article that someone wishes to be made. In this case I am planning on making that page, but I don't have time right now. Stop Wooton' Around (talk) 20:40, 3 January 2014 (MST)
Yes, but it is more than link removals. I am changing all of the infoboxes to new so there are several things that are done each edit.
First, add (to infobox) | new = yes
then add (to infobox)
| hq = http://www.aiohq.com/1988.htm#31 | ol = http://aiolib.com/episodes.php?season=2&epmode=detailed#episode31 | ods = http://www.odysseyscoop.com/episodes/Episodes_1988.htm#AIO31 | sf = http://www.aiosoda.com/episodes_view.php?episode=31#31 | we = http://www.whitsend.org/en/albums/02-the-wildest-summer-ever/031-family-vacation-1-of-2.aspx (with the correct link) You can copy all the old ones except for whit's end.
Thirdly, |scripture = 1 Corinthians 5:18-19 is changed to |book = 1 Corinthians | verse = 5:18 | end = 5:19 |book2 = etc (if there are multiple references
Fourth If an album title has |, move the | portion down and replace it with |album_title.
P.S. That is hard to follow so use Family Vacation, Part 1 as an example. (I think I did all of that on there)
- Thank you! It takes a little while to do it, it's unfortunate that we have to look up new Whit's End links. The rest is gets easier wants you understand the pattern because I just change a number on the link. But as many episodes there are, this project will take a little bit. (I have done a few projects in which I have gone through all episodes) Right now I am kinda hung up with changing all of the Family Vacation links because we have had misstated for quite some time. Stop Wooton' Around (talk) 15:55, 5 January 2014 (MST)
- No, just all the url junk (the this page on stuff) and you wouldn't because that was an old method of adding links. BTW: You can find those scriptures on Whit's End. If you follow the link that you supplied, it will give the scripture that goes with it. Stop Wooton' Around (talk) 17:17, 5 January 2014 (MST)
I was going back over what you have done. (Just double checking, so I can mark it off the list) I notice that on some of them you got rid of the ToO link, those can belong in the infobox. Other than that, good work. Thanks for helping. I think there is still 363ish episodes left, which is better than the 750ish that exist. Stop Wooton' Around (talk) 00:02, 11 January 2014 (MST)
Info on The Ties That Bind.
I think I saw it on aioupdate??? It was a pic of the script.
The Ties that Bind: Is a 14 parter
I emailed focus and asked them about the episodes in The Ties that Bind: http://aiofansite.blogspot.hk/2014/06/the-ties-that-update-4.html
I WAS emailed by focus, and a will not back down. You are not my boss, and everytime I try to put something up about the new album, you put it down. I am a Christian, your brother in Christ, so why do you think I would lie to you?Jamesobie (talk) 23:09, 17 June 2014 (MDT)
Thank You For Album List Info.
No, they didn't. Nor did they in part two. But I have different contacts in the AIO world (including Shona Kennedy) that can ask about that. Get back to you later! Jamesobie (talk) 17:48, 8 July 2014 (MDT)
Re: The ToO
- Okay, I see why you undid it, because there are lots of them, right? How about we just put a few on? - Sunnys <BIBLE|-- ~Talk~
Re: The Pushover
Hey, TigerShadow. I can help you with resetting your password, resetting your email, or deleting your account for TigerintheShadows. If you're interested reply here please. Thanks Scientific Guy (talk / AIOC Episode Timeline) 13:02, 9 July 2016 (MDT)
Hey, TigerShadow; I wanna say first off, great job with the quotes and stuff. I'm wondering, these two sagas (The Green Ring Conspiracy (Saga) - The Ties That Bind (Saga)) need plots in the episode sections, so could you see for me which ones are missing a plot and then write them on the episode pages? Thanks Scientific Guy (talk / AIOC Episode Timeline) 18:21, 6 August 2016 (MDT)
Thanks so much for your user page! I love it so much! It's nice to find something not all dull and boring every now and then. (Not saying that everyone else on here has boring userpages, but you have the best ever. Lol) your userpage reminds me of myself. Lol although I probably wouldn't be able to figure out how to say it quite like that. You are Awesome!! God Bless! :) ConnieWithTheCopperKettle 11:04, 10 January 2017 (MST)