The Sandwich Initiative
“The Sandwich Initiative” is episode #851 of the Adventures in Odyssey audio series. It was written by Marshal Younger, was originally released in the Adventures in Odyssey Club on July 19, 2018, and originally aired on October 20, 2018.
When the Parker children forget to bring some food inside from a family picnic, David makes it his mission to teach them about initiative. The methods he uses to get the message to his kids become more and more extreme.
|“||The Parker kids are trying to help out without being asked, and Camilla's dad tries to get them to do one simple task that he's trying to make them do, and they're kind of not getting the obvious clues, but later you'll find out why.||”|
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- There are no discussion questions listed for this episode. »
Heard in episode
|Eva Parker||Amanda Troop|
|David Parker||Eddie Frierson|
|Matthew Parker||Justin Felbinger|
|Olivia Parker||Kelly Stables|
|Camilla Parker||Lilly Mae Stewart|
|Wyatt Perkins||Brock Duncan|
|Carla Perkins||Rebecca Davis|
Mentioned in episode
|Bridget Perkins||Wyatt Perkins|
|Ronald Perkins||Wyatt Perkins|
- This episode introduces a new actor for David Parker, Eddie Frierson.
- Before the episode was released, Official Podcast 305 stated it would include a "rotten sandwich."
- The episode is loosely based on an experience Marshal Younger had where his three year-old daughter refused to eat her breakfast for nearly five hours. Marshal filmed the entire event, and three minutes of footage was made available on Official Podcast 316. This was the second episode to be based on a personal event between a writer and their child, the first being Gloobers.
- There are no quotes listed for this episode. ».