Stepping Stones, Part 2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- The Pilgrims were being persecuted in England. By whom?
- What was their reason for moving to Holland?
- Why did they decide to leave Holland and sail for America?
- See how many trials and troubles you can list that the Pilgrims had to endure.
- What can you do if you suspect that a school textbook isn’t telling you the truth about American history?
- Using a history text or the Internet, find and read the original text of the Mayflower Compact. How does it compare to what you were taught?
- Have you ever tried to do something that God wanted you to do but ran into problems along the way?
- Did you keep trying or quit?
- Why did William Bradford say the Pilgrims were “stepping stones”?
- The Pilgrims thanked God for taking care of them even though things had gone badly and many people had died. Do you sometimes find it hard to give thanks? What does the Bible say about giving God thanks?
- There are no quotes listed for this episode. ».