B-TV is broadcasting live from Greenblatt's Thanksgiving Day Parade, where Bernard is asking people what Thanksgiving means to them. Eugene Meltsner, Connie Kendall, and the other B-TV players illustrate the meaning of Thanksgiving with fun facts and sketches and the I'm Glad I'm Me song, including Bible stories about King David and Daniel in the lion's den.
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- There are no discussion questions listed for this episode. »
- King Darius makes a reference to The Wizard of Oz by saying, "lion, tigers and bears, oh my!"
- The text of the Thanksgiving poem
Ah, Thanksgiving Day at last,
When we here mortals break our fast,
And all of us both great and least,
Sit down before a bountiful feast,
We lift our prayers to God on high,
Then stuff ourselves with pumpkin pie,
Cranberry sauce and candy jams,
Homemade rolls and turkey gams,
Taters mashed with giblet gravy,
Beans of green and string and navy,
Turkey breast and corn bread dressing,
All get munched after the blessing,
Till it comes out of our ears,
Our nose, our pores and through our tears,
We eat a lot and then some more,
While keeping one foot on the floor,
We eat until we’re all done in,
And then sit down and start again,
Thanksgiving Day, ah what a treat,
To eat and eat and eat and EAT!
- There are no quotes listed for this episode. ».