Jump to navigation Jump to search
Peter may refer to:
- Pete (a), a member of the demolition crew making space for Whit's End (Connellsville).
- Pete (b), a young man applying for the manager position at Whit's End Connellsville.
- Pete (c), a boy in Nathaniel Graham, Sarah Prachett and Mandy's class who believes the adults are starting a revolution.
- Pete Flanagan, the star pitcher of The Odyssey Coyotes who teaches Henry Thomas how to pitch
- Pete Johnson, the father of Sam Johnson.
- Filthy Pete Sludgeman, appears in #413: “The Devil Made Me Do It”
- Peter (Biblical), one of Jesus' apostles.
- Peter Oliver, appears in #FP07: “While Dad's Away (FP)”
- Peter Bourland, an FBI agent who tries to bring down Novacom
- Peter Dillon, a boy who has a problem with his self-esteem.
- Peter Holt, a boy who owes money to Rodney Rathbone and a friend of Lucy Cunningham-Schultz and Curt Stevens.
- Peter Portland, a man who wants to adopt Clara with his wife Peggy Portland.
- Peter Pringal, a boy who delivers papers to the Kirban house
- Mr. Peterman, June Kendall's boss with whom she disagrees.
- Mr. Peterson, the father of Oscar Peterson.