Best of Enemies
Similarly, Connie has difficulties of her own when it comes to living and working with Whit's End's new temporary intern, Lindsey. Lindsey can be absentminded from time to time, but very popular with the kids at Whit's End. Connie learns from Whit that once we start to see people as God sees them, it becomes easier to get along with people who are different.
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- There are no discussion questions listed for this episode. »
Heard in episode
|Connie Kendall||Katie Leigh|
|Ed Washington||Mark Christopher Lawrence|
|John Whittaker||Paul Herlinger|
|Tamika Washington||Courtney Brown|
|Pet store employee||Unknown|
- After this episode aired, listeners didn't like that Lindsey ate something she was allergic to. They thought that it was putting light into something serious. So they re-recorded Chris's wrap up to warn listeners not to eat anything they are allergic to.
- Tamika and Kelly discuss the keyboard that Ed gave to Kelly in #606: “The Chosen One, Part 2”.
- A water balloon's worth of water is not enough to completely soak a bed covered with normal bedding. Changing the comforter and sheets will easily rectify such a disaster.
QuotesTamika Washington: Well, then why can't she just sleep on the fold-out couch until then?
Ed Washington: You're forgetting the last time you slept on that thing when Grandma came to visit.
Tamika Washington: Oh, yeah. My back hurt so bad that I couldn't stand completely straight for a week. Marvin thought it was hilarious and kept calling me "Quasimodo".
Tamika Washington: Where's my air freshener? <sprays her air freshener>
Kelly Washington: What's that smell?
Tamika Washington: The scent is called Butter Cream Frosting, and it beats repulsive sandwich any day!
Kelly Washington: It smells like the Keebler factory exploded or something! Ugh, it's too sweet. Where did I put my air freshener? Ah, here it is. <sprays her air freshener>
Tamika Washington: Oh, great, like that's any better. Instead of rotten tuna, we have...ugh, herd of cows! It's disgusting!
Kelly Washington: It is not. It doesn't smell anything like a herd of cows. It's called new leather, actually!
Connie Kendall: What are you watching, Lindsey?
Lindsey: It's a documentary on the life cycle of the gnat...in Spanish.
Connie Kendall: You speak Spanish?
Lindsey: Not really, no.