Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Twilife Zone is a Kids' Radio program in which there is a story presented of someone's mistakes in life. These shows are somewhat comedic at the beginning, but in the end they turn out to be quite intense, suspenseful, and almost horrific.
- Rachel Weaver had a dream sequence of the Twilife Zone before it was a Kids' Radio program in #14: “Missed It By That Much”. This episode was remade into #119: “Better Late than Never” where Robyn Jacobs has the dream sequence.
- The Twilife Zone came from a play that Paul McCusker wrote in 1982 called Souvenirs
- The Twilife Zone is a parody of the TV show The Twilight Zone.
- Two of The Twilife Zone episodes were placed after road trip arcs.
- #14: “Missed It By That Much”
- #119: “Better Late than Never”
- #288: “The Twilife Zone”
- #350: “The Time of Our Lives”
- #442a: "Two Roads"
- #537: “My Girl, Hallie”