It Sure Seems Like It to Me
|Back to School||It Sure Seems Like It to Me||What Are We Gonna Do About Halloween?|
Leslie still hasn't learned her lesson and continues to tell stories. However, this time one of the stories may actually be true!
This time she gets into trouble because of her exaggerated stories - especially with a tale of how she gave her mother's new umbrella to a cowboy riding a purple fire engine. The catch? The cowboy story turns out to be true!
This plot section is in need of expanding, you can help.
Please refer to the Manual of Style for how to structure the plot.
- What's the difference between exaggerating and lying?
- Is there a difference?
- Why didn't anyone believe Leslie's story about the cowboy and the purple fire engine?
- How can you learn to trust someone who has lied to you?
- How can you build back trust with someone you have lied to?
|Mr. Gutwrench||Will Ryan|
|Jerry Haberman||Will Ryan|
|John Whittaker||Hal Smith|
|Leslie (a)||Azure Janosky|
|Lucy Cunningham-Schultz||Genni Long|
- This episode is a remake of FP #05: You're Not Going to Believe This.
QuotesLucy Cunningham-Schultz: So let me get this straight. A cowboy with a big, floppy hat and silver spurs rode up to you on a purple hook-and-ladder fire engine, and asked to use your mother’s new umbrella?
- This Page On
- http://www.aiohq.com/1988.htm#44%7C AIOHQ
- http://aiolib.com/episodes.php?season=2&epmode=detailed#episode44%7C Odyssey Library
- http://odysseyscoop.com/episodes/Episodes_1988.htm#AIO44%7C Odyssey Scoop
- http://www.aiosoda.com/episodes_view.php?episode=44#44%7C Soda Fountain
- http://www.whitsend.org/vault/A000000077.cfm%7C Whits End