Welcome to Adventures in Odyssey Wiki! We hope you will contribute much and well. You will probably want to read the help pages. Again, welcome and have fun! Stop Wooton' Around (talk) 18:39, 7 July 2014 (MDT)
Eugene clip art
The clip art that you added has already been added you just uploaded a bigger version of it, but I'll check the guidelines to see if it says anything about duplicates. --Gaberk 15:50, 23 July 2014 (MDT)
- It says this: When uploading images, please abide by the following rules.
Images that are prohibited
- Images stolen from other Adventures in Odyssey websites, unless you have permission.
- Images that contain mature content.
- Images that are not related to Adventures in Odyssey. There is no need for these images on a wiki that only covers AIO.
- Duplicates of images or completely similar images, unless otherwise needed.
--Gaberk 15:54, 23 July 2014 (MDT)
You may want to read the help pages And one way to create a page is to search for the page, and if it hasn't already been created, you can click(or tap) on create page. --Gaberk 16:07, 23 July 2014 (MDT)
- I second what he/she said. Also, play around with editing, if you get stuck you can always ask and we can revert edits if need be. Just don't mess with anything that is titled Template:, yet because that could cause server issues, but content pages just try things. Also, when using talk pages include ~~~~ at the end of your post so we know who left it. Stop Wooton' Around (talk) 18:09, 23 July 2014 (MDT)
Re:Re:Eugene clip art
I understand that it is small, but if it was bigger then it would take up to much room in galleries and such, and yes you are sending them the same way I am, the only thing is that you aren't signing your messages. Signing messages is how other people know you messaged them so that they can respond. put four of these: ~ at the end of your message. Another way would be to click on the pen in the upper right hand corner of your editing box.--Gaberk 16:57, 23 July 2014 (MDT)
Re:Re:Re:Re:Eugene clip art
Not big as in file size but big as in size. Besides, the guidelines say that duplicates will be deleted.--Gaberk 17:31, 23 July 2014 (MDT)
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Eugene clip art
I guess we could always just delete the originals.--Gaberk 18:01, 23 July 2014 (MDT)
- What are all the pictures that you uploaded?--Gaberk 18:03, 23 July 2014 (MDT)
- Actually, before we delete the originals we should talk to Reddo, or Stop Wooton Around.--Gaberk 18:23, 23 July 2014 (MDT)
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Eugene clip art
Well, I talked to Reddo, so I guess when he gets back to me we can make a for sure decision about this, but for now, just hold tight.--Gaberk 18:38, 23 July 2014 (MDT)
sorry for the confusion, what you did uploading the higher res version in place of the same file was the right thing to do Reddo (talk) 18:39, 23 July 2014 (MDT)
It hasn't been deleted.--Gaberk (talk) 13:56, 24 July 2014 (MDT)
- Your picture that you uploaded hasn't been deleted.--Gaberk (talk) 14:58, 24 July 2014 (MDT)
I reverted the original back to the high res version, then deleted 2 as it was a duplicate Reddo (talk) 21:11, 24 July 2014 (MDT)
- it's just the copy that's cached on your computer that's small, if you delete your cache the big one will load, or you can wait for the cache to expire Reddo (talk) 20:18, 25 July 2014 (MDT)
Please join The Campbell County Message Boards! There are is all sorts of Odyssey stuff to talk about, also if they don't see an increase in activity within 2 months they are thinking about shuting down. I don't want that to happen. Gaberk (talk) 10:16, 15 August 2014 (MDT)
- It's campbellcounty.co