To view the contents of this page, click anywhere on this warning.
Ok, so I have absolutely no idea of how to set up my page, but here it goes anyway! (I mean, do up need like a picture? Or more confusing symbol arrangements?)
So I have been Homeschooled my whole life and I am a pastor's daughter. I am 13 years old. I am a PROFESSING Christian. I started listening to AIO almost a year ago. Since then, I have heard almost all of the episodes. My favorite episodes are Another Chance, To The Ends Of The Earth, and any episode that has a parent warning thing. I only like these because there is a little more suspense than normal.
What I Am Working On
- Transcribing the entire Album 25: Darkness Before Dawn album so I might be able to act it out with my friends
- Writing a fiction book or three AND AIO fanfiction
- BEATING Scientific Guy TO THE GROUND IN THE GET IN THE SHOW CONTEST! (No hard feelings, I promise ;D)
- Theorizing about anything AIO
- Getting all the recordings in and put together for "Stories of Odyssey" my radio radio based on Odyssey in 1985
- Getting my hands on that Blackgaard Book Series.... (OMGOODNESSOMGOODNESSOMGOODNESS)
- Figuring out a fairly scary/adventurous/awesome theory about the town of Odyssey! I will explain in my talk page if you want to know about it XD
What I Like
- Schoology and Veritas Press Scholars Academy
- Adventures in Odyssey, duh
- VOLTRON LEGENDARY DEFENDER
- My blog  and 
- Richard Maxwell (hence, my name.)
- You don't not knowing, because then you do know! And if you know that the answer isn't no, then you know that there's no way you can know I broke the window! (Broken Window) Point in case! (Oh, Not point in case! CASE IN POINT)
- Being crazy. I also like that.
- Being Homeschooled!
- Musical.ly (my name is "The Twinkie Colored Sweater" on there if you wanna check it out)
- I love playing the bad guy
- I get to be in a big play for JUST homeschoolers every single year!  The Best Part is... it is all Christian!
- I DO NOT like the color pink.
- I am thinking about being a Comic book artist or a web comic artist or a Pixar animator when I grow up.
- I am an army brat!
- I don't like writing stories with happy endings.....
- I wrote a story version of "A Stranger Among Us".
So, there you go. I. Am. Weird. XD I am also part of the AIO Volunteer Team. Yay! Well, now I must bid you Adieu. See ya! (jumps out of car) AristaMaxwell (talk) 19:30, 31 July 2016 (MDT)