Information about future seasons of Adventures in Odyssey is collected here.
||Spoiler Alert! This page contains information about one or more un-aired episodes.|
To view the contents of this page, click anywhere on this warning.
- An upcoming episode will deal with the subject of Autism. This was confirmed on Facebook.
- Official Podcast 292 states that an important character (several of them, in fact) from the past will show up again, to everyone's surprise.
- A club episode will feature a village in China.
- According to Official Podcast 265, Bob Hoose is writing a two-part mystery episode about Matthew, Emily, Morrie and Suzu.
- This episode may be the one cut from album 63.
- The summary for that episode was, “A mystery is solved only after Emily and Matthew’s friendship is threatened.”
- He says it's a mystery about a famous writer, so it may have been an early draft for #833: “The Secret of the Writer's Ruse”.
- Sam Suksiri is writing a new B-TV.
- A new potential kid villain may be introduced.
- At the Get in the Show Finale Event, Kathy Buchanan said some interesting things are in store for Jason, and that Connie is going to make a new friend.
- Lucki Wheating will play a character in an episode recorded on April 23, 2018.
- The 900th episode probably will be recorded in January 2020.