Jillian Marshall is Connie and Jules Kendall's roommate. She does not stay in one place for very long; she has had nineteen different jobs in fourteen different cities. Her philosophy is, "You only live once so you have to live all your lives in that one life. If you're not happy doing something, do something else. If you're tired of where you live, move somewhere else."
- She thinks Jason Whittaker is cute (#854: “Not What I Expected”).
- She misuses the word "literally" regularly.
- Whenever she introduces herself she always mentions how many L's are in her first and last name.
- She used to live in Los Angeles (#850: “The Shame About Fame”).
- She dyes her hair frequently (#850: “The Shame About Fame”).
- She has had many jobs, including plumber, talk show host, sous-chef, surfing instructor, and "professional line stander" (#850: “The Shame About Fame”).
- She and Jules Kendall have many things in common (#850: “The Shame About Fame”).
- She worked at a zoo before (#856: “Much Ado about Jealousy”).
- She used to be in banking commercials (#878: “Nightmares by Constance, Part 1”).
- She currently works at Triple J Antiques (#880: “Good Job!”).
- Album 65: Expect the Unexpected (2 episodes)
- Album 66: Trial by Fire (1 episode)
- Album 67: More Than Meets the Eye (2 episodes)
- Album 68: Out of the Blue (1 episode)
|“||Jules Kendall: Hi.
Jillian Marshall: Hi!! I'm Jillian Marshall, double-L Jillian, double-L Marshall! It's so nice to meet you!
|“||Connie Kendall: It's just...it's just a little hard to believe that someone would go that far as to marry someone!
Cynthia (a): The trust is for two and a half million dollars.
Connie Kendall: Oh.
Jillian Marshall: I might marry someone for that! <pause> Not really. It was a joke!
|“||Jillian Marshall: The plot literally thickens.
|“||Connie Kendall: So the crime was premeditated.
Jillian Marshall: And pre-medicated!