|Joined: July 1, 2012|
|User number: 868|
|Member of Groups: Auto-confirmed Users, Users|
|Edit count: 1965|
What I'm Currently Working On
- Fixing grammar problems in quotes. (ex. seeing "Jason what are you doing here." And changing it to "Jason! What are you doing here!?")
- Fixing spelling problems. For example, "I new it was importent too see her." ) and changing it to "I knew it was important to see her."
- Fixing any incorrect information I come across.
- Adding "Any Family he/she may have is unknown." to once-used characters. Expendable Crewman, for example.
- Adding template New person to people's pages if they aren't used to the wiki.
- Editing my page!
- Making sure Links work.
My History on AIO Wiki
I joined in 2012, making this my 3rd year. I edited a lot, but I eventually became inactive. However, I soon started editing again. I've made almost 2000 edits, have helped new editors whenever I could, and have contributed as much as I could.
I've listened to Adventures in Odyssey for many years and I could answer probably any AIO question.
I have been a Christian for about 7 years, ever since my Grandfather was reading a Bible to me. I asked him to pause, and I went to a corner and asked Jesus into my heart. At first, I became a Christian because I thought "Oh man! Eternal life!? Awesome!" but I have grown and matured since then and realized, it's about much much more than just living forever. Thank God for salvation.
I have about a dozen prayer requests that I don't want to go into detail about, please pray for me.
Thank you for your prayers!
- Romans 8:28 -Sunnys <BIBLE|-- (talk) 00:01, 12 January 2013 (MST)
- Sing4Jesus (talk) 12:02, 6 January 2013 (MST)
- --184.108.40.206 17:56, 24 March 2013 (MDT)
- Adventures inodysseylego ~ (talk) ~ (Guestbook) 20:47, 24 May 2013 (MDT)
- JasonWhittaker (talk) 13:44, 23 March 2014 (MDT)
- Gaberk (talk) 13:23, 24 March 2014 (MDT)
- Sydney 12:24, 24 July 2014 (MDT)
- Jesusboy03 (Talk) 15:31, 28 June 2016 (MDT)
Visited My Page?
Please sign my Guestbook!
Heather: And there's some words that she pronounces in a very interesting way. Like, words that end in "a-k-e", she pronounces it like "eck". So instead of "bake", she says "beck", and "cake", she says "ceck".