A Twilife Zone episode follows the lives of two people, one who lives an 'evil' life and one who seems to live a good, upstanding life.
Whit tells the story of two boys, Simon and Sonni. Sonni's life consists of a movement from one crime scene to another. He starts by stealing from a vending machine, then a supermarket, and before he knows it, he's taking bikes and cars. This leads to a life of holding up supermarkets and working in the mob. He dies in prison and ends up in hell. Next Whit tells the story of Simon whose life was very different. He goes to church, answers all of the Bible Bowl questions, was a diligent student, and was even elected to Congress on the ticket of "Honest Simon." He even runs for President! However, just a week before the election, Simon is killed in a car crash, and as Simon never really accepted Christ as his Savior, he ends up in hell alongside Sonni.
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- Can you explain why Simon and Sonni both ended up going to the "wrong place" when they died?
- Why was Simon so surprised to find himself sitting next to Sonni at the end of the story?
- What was so "bad" about Simon's life?
|Miss Fauvishum||Pamela Hayden|
|Mr. Farris||Phil Lollar|
|John Whittaker||Paul Herlinger|
|Simon Farris||Corey Burton|
|Sonni Bealio||Nathan Carlson|
|Tony (c)||Will Ryan|
|Sunday School Teacher||Unknown|
|Mr. Chairman||Phil Lollar|
|News Reporter||Phil Lollar|
- This episode originally had an AIO shorty between it and its pair, #442b: "Sticks and Stones". The shorty was titled "Paul, Apostle Paul". This shorty is available as a bonus feature on Album 13: It All Started When....
- This episode originally aired with the split "Sticks and Stones", but when that episode was pulled from distribution, it was repaired with #438a: "Lyin' Tale" for the album version and all subsequent airings.
- There are no quotes listed for this episode. ».