The Ties That Bind, Part 12
Wooton enlists Eugene’s help to find the Perilous Pen and finally gets some answers. Matthew talks to Whit and his dad about a situation at school and learns about a conspiracy of ideas. And Detective Polehaus interrogates a potential suspect, which leads to a new direction in the investigation. Wooton and Detective Polehaus continue the search for the truth about the Perilous Pen.
Everything has gone wild back in Odyssey. Wooton and Eugene are investigating The Perilous Pen and discover that the Perilous Pen is. . .Dee Grant?? Meanwhile, Matthew Parker asks his parents and Whit about an essay he got a C on. They conclude that there is a conspiracy of ideas going on in Ms. Adelaide's English class. There's a whole lot more going on but it would be rude to spoil it for you. Don't miss this action-packed adventure!
1. Why did Whit say it was important to have a clear understanding of things like gender?
2. Buck made an important decision when he was talking to Detective Polehaus. What was it? What would you do if you were being accused of something you didn’t do?
3. How did Camilla feel about being in a family? Have you ever felt that way? What did Buck say to her about it?
4. What did Whit say to Wooton about losing his stuff in the fire? Do you agree with Whit? What do you think Jesus meant when He said to “lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven” (Matthew 6:20)?
5. Matthew’s dad tried to explain why some marriages or families break up. Do any of your friends come from broken families? Do you think marriage is all about feeling in love with your wife or husband? If not, then what is it about?
6. How can we as Christians help families that are breaking up? What can we do to strengthen families so they will stay together?
Heard in episode
Mentioned in episode
|Captain Absolutely||Hadley Bassett|
|Lily Graham||Katrina Meltsner|
|Vance King||Buck Oliver|
|Rhonda Adelaide||John Whittaker|
|Eva Parker||John Whittaker|
|Jules Kendall||Connie Kendall|
|June Kendall||Connie Kendall|
|Dee Grant||Wooton Bassett|
- This is a main episode in The Ties That Bind (Saga).
- Eugene's line "Everything's up to date in Kansas City" is probably a reference to the song "Kansas City" in the musical Oklahoma!.
- There are no quotes listed for this episode. ».