The Final Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- Does God love people who are evil?
- If so, why?
- Jonah felt angry and upset when God told him to preach to Nineveh, yet God expected something more from Jonah. What was it?
- How do you think God wants you to behave toward people you don’t like?
- Who are people who need you to show kindness to them?
- Callers suggested ways to show God’s compassion and love. What kinds of ideas would you add to the list?
- When Isaiah heard God’s call, he answered, “Here am I. Send me!” (Isaiah 6:8). Are you ready to say that too?
|Connie Kendall||Katie Leigh|
|First Mate||Mikey Kelley|
|Jesus Christ||David Lodge|
|John Whittaker||Paul Herlinger|
|King of Ninevah||Will Ryan|
- This is the first Kids' Radio episode since #568: “The Power of One”, which aired in 2005, three years before this episode was released in The Truth Chronicles.
- There are no quotes listed for this episode. ».