The Cure, Part 3
Adventures in Odyssey Club exclusive, is episode #768 of the Adventures in Odyssey audio series. It was written and directed by Dave Arnold, and originally aired on April 1, 2015.“The Cure, Part 3,” an
With lives on the line, time is running out. Hold on tight for the dramatic conclusion of Wooton¹s exciting Alaskan adventure.
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
|Wooton Bassett||Jess Harnell|
|Will Bakaran||Kiff VandenHeuvel|
|Louis Scott||Keith Silverstein|
|Logan Scott||Joey Sabo|
|Chief Tom||Tony Amendola|
|Jeff Lewis||Gary Reed|
|Marty McFlynn||Matt Hurwitz|
|Amy Scott||Saige Spinney|
- This episode's charity is Carry the Cure.
- This episode takes place in Alaska.
- $5,000 in revenue from the Adventures in Odyssey Club was given to Carry the Cure to purchase New PA speakers, a 16-channel digital mixer and a loudspeaker system for school assemblies along Alaska’s Iditarod Trail.
- This episode is based on actual events.
- The song at the end was recorded at an actual Carry the Cure event.
- This episode features the return of Keith Silverstein, who previously played Agent Bourland.
- This episode features the talented Tony Amendola, of "Once Upon a Time" and "The Mask of Zorro" fame.
- This episode takes place away from Odyssey: Episodes That Take Place Away from Odyssey
- Now that you’ve heard all three parts of this adventure, what were some of your favorite moments, and why?
- Share examples of things the Scott family did right. Meanwhile, what decisions and attitudes hurt their chances for a healthy home? With God’s help, what can you do to avoid their mistakes?
- Louis laid everything on the line to save his lost son. How did God do the same for us? (John 3:16, Romans 5:8, Matthew 18:11-14 NAS)
- Amy said “chance” brought her to help Logan. Wooton believed it was God. How can two people draw such different conclusions about the same situation?
- What did Chief Tom mean when he said, “In the past, people came in not to bless us, but to change us”? What did Will do to earn his trust, and why is this important for all missionaries to remember?
- Louis felt like a failure for being selfish and stubborn. What’s the difference between having regrets and the kind of repentance that leads to salvation? See what God’s Word says in 2 Corinthians 7:10 and Acts 3:19-20.
- Have you ever had to give someone bad news? What happened, and what did you learn from that experience?
- The testimony Will shared from stage actually belongs to Carry the Cure president Bill Pagaran. What parts caught your attention? Have you been hurt by someone you need to forgive?
- Although we become new creations when we give our lives to Christ, we are also works in progress. Read Philippians 1:6 and Romans 8:38-39. Why should those verses give us hope?
- There are no quotes listed for this episode. ».