The Caves of Qumran
|Escape from the Forbidden Matrix||The Caves of Qumran||Race to Freedom|
When Dylan and Connie discover an ancient map at Whit’s End, Eugene and Whit realize that it is the long lost missing half of a well-known treasure map which will lead them to “the greatest treasure of Pierre Le Rue,” a wealthy Frenchman who lived during the 18th century.
Soon they are all on a global treasure quest, which leads to the Caves of Qumran.
Will Whit and the gang—fighting to stay one step ahead of an old arch-enemy and negotiating traps left by Le Rue—win the race to the treasure? What treasures has Le Rue hidden? The fortune-seeker who finds out is sure to discover the greatest treasure of all.
- Two 30-minute audio adventures: “The Treasure of LeMonde!” and “The Jesus Cloth”
- Behind-the-scenes featurettes
- Computer wallpaper
- Adventures in Odyssey screen savers
|Eugene Meltsner||Will Ryan|
|Dylan Taylor||Jonathan Taylor Thomas|
|John Whittaker||Paul Herlinger|
|Connie Kendall||Katie Leigh|
|Dr. Fred J. Faustus||Tony Jay|
- This episode marks Paul Herlinger's final video appearance.
- Behind the Scenes drawings from the director
- "La Rue" means "the street" in French.