Swept Away, Part 1
Adventures in Odyssey Club exclusive, is episode #818 of the Adventures in Odyssey audio series. It was written and directed by Nathan Hoobler, and was originally released on June 1, 2017.“Swept Away, Part 1,” an
Eugene fears that the Trickle Lake dam is about to collapse and flood Odyssey... including Whit's End.
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- This episode’s ministry is Convoy of Hope.
- The news reporter says that "Meteorologists blame El Niño for the precipitation, the most Campbell County has expereinced in a single month in recorded history." This may be a reference to Bethany's Flood.
- There are no quotes listed for this episode. ».
- There are no discussion questions listed for this episode. »