“Only By His Grace,” #615: “Only By His Grace”
6And if by grace, then it is no longer by works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
Error: Invalid time.
Current user rating: 90/100 (27 votes)
also known as “Fall from Grace,”
is episode #615 of the Adventures in Odyssey
audio series. It was written by Kathy Buchanan
, and originally aired on May 5, 2007
Grady McKay learns a little more about grace from Mr. Whittaker, while Mandy's confidence is shaken when her separated parents grow even further apart.
Mandy tries to prove to God that He shouldn't break up her family and Grady thinks that if he helps Mr. Whittaker around Whit's End he'll buy him a ticket for a tubing trip.
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- There are no discussion questions listed for this episode. »
- This episode was originally titled "Fall from Grace" but was changed shortly before airing out of concern that some listeners might take issue with the theological implications.
- This episode is the only one in the Straussberg Separation saga to feature Mandy's father but not her mother. The inverse was true in #603: “The Family Next Door”.
- Mandy's advice to her father on his aim at the miniature golf course is likely very well-informed, considering that she previously beat Alex Jefferson's course record in #471: “Fifteen Minutes”.
- There are no quotes listed for this episode. ».