|This article may require cleanup to meet a more quality standard. Please improve it if you can.|
Aubrey Andromeda Shepard is a girl with strong opinions about a lot of things. When her family decided to give up their comfortable lifestyle and move to the "sticks" of Odyssey, Aubrey wasn’t happy about it. Still, she respected her family enough to endure it. Aubrey was hired at Whit's End, a perfect place for her to ask the many questions she has on just about everything.
Aubrey's parents are Ben Shepard and Ellen Shepard. She has one sibling: Bethany. They all lived at the Timothy Center until Aubrey went away to college in #579: “Always”. She also has a grandma named Betty.
At the time that the Shepard's decided to move to the Timothy Center, Aubrey was not a Christian. She hated being around her family, especially her little sister Bethany, whom Aubrey often refers to as a pest. Over time, she kept rebelling against her parents and tried running away several times and she even got arrested. Soon after this, Whit gave her a job at Whit's End, where she got caught up in the Novacom saga and was betrayed by her best friend, Erica Colburn. From these experiences and more she decided to become a Christian. We do not hear her on the show for a time, but the last time we heard her, she was leaving for college in #579: “Always”.
Aubrey was home-schooled while she was living at the Timothy Center, although she did begin attending public school in #488: “Under the Influence, Part 1”. However, her parents took her out.
Aubrey is described as having brown hair, (#447: “Potlucks and Poetry”) but she has always been pictured as a blonde.
Aubrey's middle name is "Andromeda", named for the figure from Greek mythology. She isn't very fond of it, but she once introduced herself as "Aubrey Andromeda". (#418: “Opening Day”)
- See Shepard quotes.
- Aubrey tried to run away twice, but was caught driving without a license in #489: “Under the Influence, Part 2”.
- Oddly enough, Aubrey's middle name is Andromeda.
- Aubrey is allergic to hay.
- In the episode #430: “Blind Girl's Bluff”, Aubrey questions who Jared DeWhite is when Bart Rathbone says that the paranoid boy ordered the spy earpieces that Aubrey was interested in. Peculiarly, in the episode #433a: “The Treasure Room”, Aubrey used a lock picking kit to open the locked door of Mr. Whittaker's new room. Lisa asked her where she got it. Aubrey answers, "Jared gave it to me before he left." This is a mistake, since Aubrey never even knew him in the first place.
- Aubrey plays the ukelele.