A Time for Action, Part 2
Adventures in Odyssey audio series. It was written by Nathan Hoobler, and originally aired on May 20, 2006.“A Time for Action, Part 2” is episode #595 of the
Closer than ever to their goal, Eugene and Whit scour their clues – and multiple cities — in an effort to find any connection to Leonard Meltsner. But the most crucial piece to their puzzle lies where they least expect it.
- This plot section is too short and should be expanded. »
- There are no discussion questions listed for this episode. »
Heard in episode
|Don Winters||Phil Proctor|
|Eugene Meltsner||Will Ryan|
|Grady McKay||Jordan Orr|
|John Whittaker||Paul Herlinger|
|Kristi McKay||Julianne Buescher|
|Leonard Meltsner||Phil Proctor|
|PJ Manning||Scott Menville|
Mentioned in episode
|Hiram Meltsner||Eugene Meltsner|
|Thelma Meltsner||Eugene Meltsner|
|Everett Meltsner||John Whittaker|
|Connie Kendall||John Whittaker|
|Katrina Shanks-Meltsner||Eugene Meltsner|
- This episode takes place away from Odyssey: Episodes That Take Place Away from Odyssey
- This episode is the first time Eugene Meltsner has seen or spoken with his father since he was seven years old.
- Whit mentions that he needs to go back on Connie's diet, a reference to #513: “Do or Diet”.
- In this episode, Whit notices a tombstone labeled "Eugene Meltsner". In #157: “Last in a Long Line”, Eugene found his father Leonard Meltsner's tombstone.
- During Chris's wrap-up, we hear a score of music only heard in three other parts of the series: The wrap-ups on #499: “Exit”, #613: “The Top Floor, Part 3”, and #701: “Unbecoming Jay”.
- Eugene claims his mother's maiden name is "Mushnik", even though it was established in #157: “Last in a Long Line” that her last name was "Kronholm" and his grandmother's maiden name was "Mushnik".
- There are no quotes listed for this episode. ».